Saturday, May 3, 2008

Reunited in Hebron


I am back in Palestine. At the moment, we're being introduced to our tasks in Hebron and the surrounding villages. It seems like it will be quite different from Tulkarem. We've already encountered less than friendly settlers (who physically attacked us), and the atmosphere in the city centre is not exactly inviting (closed shops, soldiers everywhere and aggressive Palestinians). I believe I'm already missing the cosy small town feeling of Tulkarem...

On a more positive note, I've been reunited with my former team mate, the lovely and handsome Guillaume Fardel, who stayed on for a second term after I left. He is actually on the current Hebron team, so we have a few days now living together again. I have certainly missed his French accent, lame jokes, depressing music and legendary hair products. En fait, c'est l'amour.

No comments: